Microsoft Lync Integration
Bridging AVAD Technologies’s Business VoIP & Virtual Call Centers With Microsoft Lync
The Presence Plugin enables seamless integration with Microsoft Lync and our Virtual Call Center.
Using presence to connect your IP Phone to Microsoft Lync will allow your colleagues to see if you are on the phone, and enables you to place calls from Microsoft Lync without ever physically touching your IP Phone Set.
You can also answer calls, place calls on hold and transfer calls to anyone on your contact list directly from your desktop. Multiple calls are displayed in a stacked layout making it easier to switch between calls.
When Bridging is enabled, other Lync users within your organization can see information about the call that you are currently in, including to whom you are speaking, if you choose to allow that information to be made public.
Your call history is saved so yo can easily and quickly redial any missed or placed call with the click or your mouse.
Benefits of Lync Integration
- Increased visibility of telepresence leading to improved staff productivity and collaboration.
- The ability to quickly answer or reject calls via pop-up window on the desktop.
- Streamlined workflow enabling call control directly from the desktop.
- Seamless integration with Outlook and other compatible Microsoft products.
- Call transfer and hold functions from desktop, easier to operate that tradition business phones.
- Greater ability for supervisors to monitor staff call activity.