Business Phone Service With Unified Communications
Business Phone Service that integrates video, chat, instant messaging, and screen sharing with anyone on any device.
UC-One is a communications and collaboration software as a service (SaaS) for calling, messaging, and meeting with anyone, from any device. It includes HD video, voice, messaging, screen sharing, and conferencing in a single easy-to-use cloud application that integrates with other cloud business applications.
UC-One provides a seamless and consistent communications experience on PC, tablet or smartphone – ideal for any company of any size who has geographically dispersed teams and mobile employees working at the office, at home, or on the road.
UC-One enhances three of the most common scenarios for communicating in the workplace; calling, messaging and meeting. Here’s how it facilitates reliable collaboration amongst everyone in your company and with people outside your company.
- HD video – High definition video and wideband audio codecs help virtual teams build trust when face-to-face meetings aren’t possible.
- Business Calling – From our mobile app, you can place and receive business calls over VoIP and the cellular network using your business phone number.
- 1-1 and Group Chat – Exchange messages instantly with a colleague or a team and minimize email overload.
- Chat History – You’ll never lose track of your chats by viewing yesterday, last week, last month, or all your messages which are synced across all your devices.
- Application Integration – While you’re chatting, everything you share in common with a colleague or a group, like emails or files from other business applications, is there at your fingertips. UC-One is pre-integrated with Office 365, G-Suite, Salesforce, and other popular applications.
79% of knowledge workers work in dispersed teams
They average over 60 meetings per month and 40% of their meetings are online
A meeting that starts five minutes late costs a company 8% of that meeting
- Virtual Meeting Room – Everyone with UC One has their own private and secure online meeting space where teams can participate in HD audio, video, messaging and screen sharing collaboration . Colleagues and guests can easily join without the hassles of dial-in numbers and passcodes.
- HD Video Conferencing – High definition 1080p at 20fps video increases engagement and minimizes distractions during meetings. Virtual teams can meet as naturally on-line, as when they’re together in the same room.
- Screen Sharing – Share your entire screen or just a specific app or a document, without additional downloads or separate web collaboration apps . Sharing can be done from your desktop and everyone can view from desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Group Chat – During meetings, desktop participants can chat with one another to increase meeting effectiveness.
- Guest Collaboration – Invite external people to join you in a multi-media collaboration session .
- Any Device – UC-One works on PC, MAC and iOS and Android tablets and smartphones so you can be highly productive from anywhere.
- One Phone/Multiple Purposes – UC-One is ideal for using your personal smartphone for business use. It enables you to use your business identity when calling a customer so you maintain a professional image, while keeping your mobile number private.
80% mobile workers use text messaging for business
59% of employees use mobile devices to run line of business applications
70% of mobile professionals conduct their work on personal smart devices
- VoIP Calling – You can place and receive business calls over VoiP while roaming to avoid high roaming charges.
- Move Calls – Seamlessly pull your active call from your desktop to your mobile and vice versa, without interruptions or disconnects.
- VoIP Handover – UC-One automatically keeps your VoiP calls as you move between data networks, such as from WiFi to LTE.
- Multiple Calls – You can handle two calls at the same time and even merge them into a 3-way conversation.
- Access to Your Office – Our mobile app provides you with easy access to your corporate directory and other business applications, keeping you connected when you’re on the road.
Business Application integration
Pre-Integrated Business Apps – UC-One unifies with popular business applications, so it’s easy to find key information stored in those apps, while streamlining communications and business processes. Pre-integrated apps include Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Box, Salesforce, and Twitter.
Micro-App Views – Your most frequently used apps are accessible within the UC-One window, saving you time and minimizing app switching while you’re communicating.
Quick Actions – You can easily view and work with your apps, including emails, calendar events, files, sales opportunities, and even social media postings while you’re communicating in UC-One.
- Emoils and calendar events – Filter Google and Microsoft items for emails and calendar events, and perform functions such as Mark as read, Archive or Delete emails or Accept calendar invites.
- Files – Filter drive files from Box, Google, or OneDrive and launch files with one click.
- Tweets – Filter Twitter information based on My Tweets, Retweets, and Mentions, and perform functions on a tweet such as Retweet and Like.
- Sales Accounts – Filter Salesforce items based on All Accounts or Specific Opportunities, and perform functions on an opportunity such as Add Note and Change Status.
- Tasks – Filter Team-One and Google tasks, and perform functions such as Add a task, Change a task due date, Assign/Re-assign a task, Mark task as complete, Delete, and Edit.
Content in Common
Unified View – You can easily find all your files, calls, messages and colleagues in one place, keeping you focused on your collaboration and minimizing the need to shift your attention away from your conversation.
Content You’ve Shared – Everything you’ve shared with a colleague in the pre-integrated business apps is dynamically displayed while you’re communicating, bringing relevance and context to your conversations and removing the chaos of app switching and searching for files.
We switch tasks on our computer 566 times a day
We spend 20% of our time weekly searching and gathering information
44% of workers do not find the information they need to do their jobs
Improved Productivity – Companies that deploy unified communications, experience a 72% increase in business performance.
Better Collaboration – 91% IT executives see improved collaboration after UC is implemented.
Foster Problem Solving – 88% UC buyers reported significantly faster problem resolution.
Requirements of UC-One
Devices and Operating
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
- Windows 7, 8 (classic, 8.1 (classic, 10 (classic)
Tablet and Smartphone
- Apple iOS 9.3 and newer
- Android 4.2 and newer
Business VoIP and Call Center Specialists
Corporate Headquarters I 30 Broad St I 14 Fl I Suite 1475 I New York, NY 10004 Contact I P :800.733.4136