Business Phone Service With Unified Communications
Business Phone Service that integrates video, chat, instant messaging, and screen sharing with anyone on any device.
UC-One is a communications and collaboration software as a service (SaaS) for calling, messaging, and meeting with anyone, from any device. It includes HD video, voice, messaging, screen sharing, and conferencing in a single easy-to-use cloud application that integrates with other cloud business applications.
UC-One provides a seamless and consistent communications experience on PC, tablet or smartphone – ideal for any company of any size who has geographically dispersed teams and mobile employees working at the office, at home, or on the road.
UC-One enhances three of the most common scenarios for communicating in the workplace; calling, messaging and meeting. Here’s how it facilitates reliable collaboration amongst everyone in your company and with people outside your company.
- HD video – High definition video and wideband audio codecs help virtual teams build trust when face-to-face meetings aren’t possible.
- Business Calling – From our mobile app, you can place and receive business calls over VoIP and the cellular network using your business phone number.
- 1-1 and Group Chat – Exchange messages instantly with a colleague or a team and minimize email overload.
- Chat History – You’ll never lose track of your chats by viewing yesterday, last week, last month, or all your messages which are synced across all your devices.
- Application Integration – While you’re chatting, everything you share in common with a colleague or a group, like emails or files from other business applications, is there at your fingertips. UC-One is pre-integrated with Office 365, G-Suite, Salesforce, and other popular applications.
79% of knowledge workers work in dispersed teams
They average over 60 meetings per month and 40% of their meetings are online
A meeting that starts five minutes late costs a company 8% of that meeting
- Virtual Meeting Room – Everyone with UC One has their own private and secure online meeting space where teams can participate in HD audio, video, messaging and screen sharing collaboration . Colleagues and guests can easily join without the hassles of dial-in numbers and passcodes.
- HD Video Conferencing – High definition 1080p at 20fps video increases engagement and minimizes distractions during meetings. Virtual teams can meet as naturally on-line, as when they’re together in the same room.
- Screen Sharing – Share your entire screen or just a specific app or a document, without additional downloads or separate web collaboration apps . Sharing can be done from your desktop and everyone can view from desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Group Chat – During meetings, desktop participants can chat with one another to increase meeting effectiveness.
- Guest Collaboration – Invite external people to join you in a multi-media collaboration session .
- Any Device – UC-One works on PC, MAC and iOS and Android tablets and smartphones so you can be highly productive from anywhere.
- One Phone/Multiple Purposes – UC-One is ideal for using your personal smartphone for business use. It enables you to use your business identity when calling a customer so you maintain a professional image, while keeping your mobile number private.
80% mobile workers use text messaging for business
59% of employees use mobile devices to run line of business applications
70% of mobile professionals conduct their work on personal smart devices
- VoIP Calling – You can place and receive business calls over VoiP while roaming to avoid high roaming charges.
- Move Calls – Seamlessly pull your active call from your desktop to your mobile and vice versa, without interruptions or disconnects.
- VoIP Handover – UC-One automatically keeps your VoiP calls as you move between data networks, such as from WiFi to LTE.
- Multiple Calls – You can handle two calls at the same time and even merge them into a 3-way conversation.
- Access to Your Office – Our mobile app provides you with easy access to your corporate directory and other business applications, keeping you connected when you’re on the road.
Business Application integration
Pre-Integrated Business Apps – UC-One unifies with popular business applications, so it’s easy to find key information stored in those apps, while streamlining communications and business processes. Pre-integrated apps include Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Box, Salesforce, and Twitter.
Micro-App Views – Your most frequently used apps are accessible within the UC-One window, saving you time and minimizing app switching while you’re communicating.
Quick Actions – You can easily view and work with your apps, including emails, calendar events, files, sales opportunities, and even social media postings while you’re communicating in UC-One.
- Emoils and calendar events – Filter Google and Microsoft items for emails and calendar events, and perform functions such as Mark as read, Archive or Delete emails or Accept calendar invites.
- Files – Filter drive files from Box, Google, or OneDrive and launch files with one click.
- Tweets – Filter Twitter information based on My Tweets, Retweets, and Mentions, and perform functions on a tweet such as Retweet and Like.
- Sales Accounts – Filter Salesforce items based on All Accounts or Specific Opportunities, and perform functions on an opportunity such as Add Note and Change Status.
- Tasks – Filter Team-One and Google tasks, and perform functions such as Add a task, Change a task due date, Assign/Re-assign a task, Mark task as complete, Delete, and Edit.
We switch tasks on our computer 566 times a day
We spend 20% of our time weekly searching and gathering information
44% of workers do not find the information they need to do their jobs
Why UC-One?Improved Productivity – Companies that deploy unified communications, experience a 72% increase in business performance. Better Collaboration – 91% IT executives see improved collaboration after UC is implemented. Foster Problem Solving – 88% UC buyers reported significantly faster problem resolution.
Requirements of UC-OneDevices and Operating Systems Desktop
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
- Windows 7, 8 (classic, 8.1 (classic, 10 (classic)
- Apple iOS 9.3 and newer
- Android 4.2 and newer
Business VoIP and Call Center Specialists
Corporate Headquarters I 30 Broad St I 14 Fl I Suite 1475 I New York, NY 10004 Contact I P :800.733.4136