Why Every Company Would Benefit From A Phone Service That Included UC-One (Unified Communications)
UC-One (Unified Communications), an extension to the AVAD Technologies Business VoIP phone System and is included at no additional charge in our Office Standard and Office Premium business calling plans. UC-One delivers a unified experience for end user communication and collaboration in the office and on the road. UC-One combines secure instant messaging and presence, desk and mobile voice communication, video calling, and desktop collaboration into a single application interface that is available on Mac and Windows PCs and iOS and Android tablets and mobile phones.
What are the features of UC-One?
- Secure Business-class Instant Messaging
- Integrated Phone and Calendar presence
- Audio and Video Calling using SoftPhone from Mobile and PC
- Two-way Desktop Sharing
- Multi-party Conferencing and Collaboration
- Video Conference Room Integration
- Mobile Integration (iOS and Android)
- File Sharing
- Visual voice-mail management
- Find me/Follow Me
- Corporate Directory
- Chat and Call History
- Call Center and Call Recording Controls
What are the Benefits of UC-One?
- Leverage the award-winning Evolve IP platform, built on world-class technologies, for application availability.
- Compatibility with Microsoft O/S, Apple O/S, iOS, and Android Platforms.
- No complex hardware and software licensing costs.
- Integration with MS Outlook.
- Features and upgrades pushed to the application as they become available.
- Consistent experience across all platforms – desktop and mobile.
- Eliminate the sprawl of unsupported communications applications in your network (FaceTime, Instant Messaging, Google Talk) by providing a consistent, business-class approach to mobile communications.
- Data is backed up in secondary datacenter