Unified Communications Software
UC-One is AVAD Technologies Unified Communications Software application that integrates calling, video conferencing, chat, instant messaging, screen sharing, and document sharing with anyone on any device.
This blog post includes videos and descriptions of the features of AVAD’s unified communications software.
Calling with UC-One
The Unified Communications Software application provides the highest quality carrier-grade calling capabilities to keep your employees connected and productive from any device.
- Make and receive your business calls on any device you choose
- Have an auto-attendant route all your business calls
- Move a call in progress from your laptop to your smartphone and vice versa
- Access corporate directories
Unified Communications Software
UC-One comes with built-in meeting rooms so you can have productive online team collaboration with full HD video and voice, group messaging, desktop sharing, moderator controls, and easy guest access.
While you’re meeting, UC-One gives you visibility and access to relevant content shared between everyone in the meeting, such as emails, files, and content from other business applications such as salesforce.com.
Calendar integration automatically displays everyone’s availability.
- Screen Share – Share your entire screen or just an app, without additional downloads
- Messaging – Communicate clearly with the team when it’s not convenient to interrupt whoever is speaking
- Meeting Room – Invite colleagues and guests to your private My Room meeting space, without the hassles of dial-in numbers and passcodes
- HD Video – High definition video makes it easy to meet as naturally when you’re apart, as when you’re together
Messaging With UC-One
UC-One is ideal for 1-1 and group chatting, enabling you to have quick, engaging, and efficient communications with colleagues.
For cross-company communications, messaging provides a convenient alternative to using email when time critical decisions need to be made with people outside your company.
- Private and group chat – Exchange messages instantly with a colleague or a team, and minimize email overload
- Presence status – Remove the guesswork by knowing when a colleague is available to communicate
- History – Never lose track of your chats by viewing yesterday, last week, last month, or all
- Content in common – While you’re chatting, everything you share in common like emails or files, is there at your fingertips
Mobile Working, Take Your Office With You
One swipe gives you instant access to key documents and information.
- Any Device – It works on iOS, Android tablets, and smartphones
- One Phone – Make calls from your work number so you maintain a professional image, and keep your mobile number private
- Move Phone – While you’re in transition, simply pull the call to your phone to continue your conversation
- Access to Your Office – Easily find colleagues, shared documents and emails from one app
Business Phone Service
Speak with a live person
30 Broad St,
Suite 1475, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Emergency Support (24/7): 212.838.9100
Non-Emergency (8:30am – 8:00pm EST): 800.733.4136
We offer a 60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee.
Your privacy is important to us. We promise not to sell or share your information
Request Free 30-Day Trial